Like ICA, CASEE is governed by the CASEE General Assembly, which is made up of Rectors and Deans or other duly appointed representatives of all member institutions. CASEE is a Standing Committee of ICA, the Association for European Life Science Universities. The General Assembly elects the CASEE Board, which is responsible for the general administration of the network and develops the network's strategy and objectives. The Board reports to the annual meeting of the ICA General Assembly.
The execution of the policy is delegated to the Executive Committee (ExCo). One of the members is the Secretary General, who is appointed by the Board.
The modus operandi of CASEE is determined by the CASEE Statutes.
Here you can find the VAT exemption attest.
During the first General Assembly in June 2018 the following Board members have been elected and ratified in July 2018:
- President of the CASEE network : Vice-Rector Prof. Michal Lostak, from the Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague
- Vice-President of the CASEE network: Rector Hubert Hasenauer, from the University of Life Sciences BOKU Vienna
- Treasurer of the CASEE network: Vice-Rector Prof. István Szabó, Szent István University Gödöllö, Agricultural Faculty
Presidency until July 2018:
- President of the CASEE network : Rector Prof. Martin Gerzabek, BOKU (from 2010 to 2018)
- Vice-President of the CASEE network: Rector Prof. Ing. Jiri Balík, CsC, from the Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague (from 2010 to 2018)
- Treasurer of the CASEE network: Vice-Rector Prof. István Szabó, Szent István University Gödöllö, Agricultural Faculty (from 2010 to 2018)
Ordinary Board members:
- Prof. Marek Szyndel, Vice-Rector of WULS Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Poland
- Prof. Dr. Doru Pamfil, Rector of USAMV Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Prof. Florian Borlea, Vice-Rector of USAMVBT Timisoara, Romania (starting 2016)
- Prof. Sasa Orlovic, Vice-Rector of UNS Novi Sad, Serbia (starting 2016)
- Prof. Dr. sc. Zoran Grgić, Dean of UNIZG University of Zagreb, Faculty of Agriculture (starting 2017)
- Prof. Aleksa Bjeliš, Rector of the University of Zagreb, Croatia (until 2016)
- Prof. Miroslav Veskovic, DG JRC Brussels (until 2016)
- Dr. Margarita Calderón-Peter, BOKU
- Katarzyna Kowalska, WULS
- Vice-Rector Prof. Carmen Socaciu, USAMV Cluj-Napoca
- Zsuzsanna Tarr, SZIU
Prof. Renata Bazok, University of Zagreb